Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mood Swings are further pissing me off




Depressing people are depressing me further. Last week I was in a pretty great mood. I've hardly missed going to the gym which is awesome. It's cheering me up. Exercise is making me feel good. I mean don't get me wrong still in soo much pain. Right now I'm dying, it hurts so bad. I'm trying to motivate myself to get out of bed to go to the gym, that and pick up some fruit is all I have to do today. Also trying to avoid smoking today. Which I can already tell is going to be a challenge. I've already managed to annoy my best friend. Which is fine. He's been just as moody as I have, so I'm just going to brush it off he'll get over it and so will I. It's how we work. I'm just pissy about it at the moment.

I'm in one of those moods where i want to flick everyone in the forehead and I haven't even seen a single person today lol. The idea of it makes me smile tho lol. I talked to this hot guy who works at the gym. Nice guy. I've been told I'm going to his step class tho I made it clear I HATE STEP! Prepare for a miserable me in your step class I'll go but I wont like it lol. He's lucky he's hot. It's more the fact that step is difficult for me and pushing me out of my comfort zone. It'll be embarrassing, but it's me and I never give up when something is difficult. I have a goal and I'll get there. Plus think thighs of steel lol. Long way to go but i'll get there.

No comments: